Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jerrome's first book out.:) 16.11.2010* our 69th Months*-

Grats my baby, you made it passed the initial period! You're doing great. Please hang it there. :)>

seeing him in his uni, actually is a very proud thing. . all the grumblings and nots, misses or what, you just wished you could melt all out into his arms. This bad, the misses were this massive. .


















(Handsome huh!)

Of course, we did spent our night in quality. . no quarrels, no shoutings, no rudes, just updates, loves, hugs&kisses. .

This army, made me feel more love. like as though he was falling back in love. (you know those initial love birds....) yes, he gave me this feeling. it was this.... assuring.

This army, made me grow to become more understanding, patience, and whats not, tolerate.

This army, made me not waste any of his time off cuz i just cant afford to. I cant possibly wait 7 days, or maybe 5, (Feeling lousy).

This army, made me go according to him. .


Even if its 7am in the morning, i know his a very goodboy who wana (also) spend time with his mom and me, and that he cant afford his mum to go marketing alone, he asked if i could accompany him together with his family at 7 am.

How can i say no, if i did, I would have go against this little filial boy, isnt it... and of course i did wake up.:)>


xoxo,

9 days.

No comments: